What is this programme about?
Specially for those who want to get the Latest Hot Property Tax Planning Tools & Risk Management Action Plans for RPGT
Dr Choong will show you what the right Tax Planning Tools & Risk Management Action Plans needed in this Malaysia RPGT 2019 seminar. He will also present the latest strategies to Reduce Penalty and safeguard shareholders and management against avoidable Financial Risks.
Bring home Pragmatic Solutions for preempting the Tax Risks and Penalties. Mitigate the NEW Tax Exposure. Gain the Specific Knowledge, with Practical Application.
The scope and contents for this Malaysia RPGT 2019 includes but not limited to the following:
1. What are the Challenges faced in relation to Deemed Acquisition Price? The must-know
Implications, Complications and its Solutions.
2. Want to make Gift of Property to next generation Now or Later ? How to Avoid Siblings fighting over the Assets? To avoid Relatives’ conflicts over the shares of Company?
3. Impact of RPGT hike in Tax Rate? What is the Consideration and the available Exciting Tax Planning?
4. Failure to Notify IRB on Real Property Acquisition. What is the Downside of Deemed Assessment on Acquirer?
5. How does the Tax Recovery on RPGT work? How to avoid Joint Liability on Directors of Company?
6. What is the RPGT Retention Rate – 3% or 7% ? What are its Applications and Procedures?
7. RPGT switch to Income Tax – What are the latest Applicable Laws and Procedures? What
company should do NOW to avoid its painful Tax Impact.
8. What can You do in Tax Appeal or Review on RPGT Disputes?
9. What are the Latest Strategies and Property Planning when buying New Properties?
10. Why and How to get Stamp Duty benefits when buying New Properties?
11. Real Property Company (RPC) shares – Its Implications and Complications based on Latest
12. Joint Venture with Developers in Property Development – What is the New approach?
13. Reorganization and Restructuring of Properties – How does RPGT Exemption work? and what are its likely Complications?
14. Rental Income Planning and latest Tax Consideration
15. Tax Planning using Investment Holding Company and Labuan Company. Is it still applicable?
16. Distribution of Real Property upon death:
16.1 With Will or without Will Considerations ?
16.2 What are beneficiary’s Pain Points, Outcry. Know the Implications and the much needed
Solutions to overcome this.