What is this programme about?
The course content (not exhaustive)
THIS MALAYSIA SALES TAX 2018 SEMINAR STANDS OUT IS SPECIALLY ARRANGED BY DEMAND
1. Understand the extensive coverage of the word “Manufacturer”. To what extend it is applicable?
2. Tax Invoice, Debit Note, and Credit Note :
2.1. What are the MANDATORY Details and Solutions to common Compliance Challenges?
3. LIMITED SCENARIOS to issue Credit Note :
3.1. What are the Criteria and the Grey Areas?
3.2 What is the Approach you should take when it falls under these Grey Areas?
4. Hands-on Guidance to complete your First Sales Tax Return with confidence.
A Must Know !
5. Highlighting Challenges to Transitional Issues that you MUST be aware of;
6. Know the Anti-Profiteering Regulations 2018.
6.1. What are the Risks involved & What are the Supporting Documents required to avoid
7. What are the Impacts on Sub-Contractors and other Service Providers?
8. What are the Impacts on Sub-Contractors and other Service Providers?
8.1. The Mechanism and how to JUSTIFY the approach taken.
9. Clear Understanding on Valuation Rules on Importation.
10. Special Requirements on Sales to “Connected Person”
10.1. Who falls under this Category and what Extra Procedures are Needed?
11. Guidance on Pricing Policies and Documentation for Sales to Subsidiary, Parent or related Companies.
12. Confused by Contradictory Opinions over Sales Tax’s Technical and Administrative Procedures ?
12.1. Learn how you can get an Answer with Certainty from Royal Malaysian Customs.
13. What are the available Sales Tax Exemptions and Criteria?
13.1 Learn the Practical Solutions to fulfill Post Approval Conditions.
14. What are the Criteria for Distributor (ie. Non-Sales Tax Registrant) to get Sales Tax Exemptions?
15. How to get Drawback (known as Refund of Sales Tax)?
15.1. How it applies to Importation by Manufacturers, and Non-Manufacturers?
16. What are the Special Rules for Sales to :
16.2. Licensed Manufacturing Warehouse (LMW)
16.3. Manufacturer in Free Industrial Zones (FIZ)
16.4. Transactions involving Free Commercial Zones (FCZs) and ;
16.5. Licensed Warehouse Bonded Warehouse
17. and many more…
SUBMIT YOUR 1ST SALES TAX RETURN WITH CONFIDENCE !